January 3, 2011

O MOTHER...!!!

what were we..???
singing nightingales
we lived in the land of
fairy tales
with wishes that be,and the dreams for sale
an the light of hundred shining suns
OMother! we were best friends once

Ignoring the stupid kid I was
you held my hand with out a cause
You, being out of sight with out a pause
raised in my heart , a trembling fear
with burning eyes and constant tears

and every day with a bag of dreams
you'd led my way into sunlit beams
and in nights of horror and silent screams
with love in ur eyes and words unsaid
you hushed my fears
and tucked me in bed

for years and years you nurtured me
a shy little blossom to a blooming tree
in darkness, where answers I could not see
with simple words and simple lines
you made the answers slaves of mine

I feel it , still by me you stand
I still linger to your caressing hand
in ways, I no longer can stand
your memories ,they pass me by
I feel you still, and still I cry....

No comments: