August 16, 2013

A beautiful poem....

One day i was running in the rain
having all my burdens and pains
unable to see as everything was dark
i was finding the way in the light of spark
cars were passing me side by side
i asked everyone, can you give me a ride ??
they replied "we cant as this is all your fate"
and i was in dilemma to love them or hate
tears on my face were mixing with rain
all my efforts were going in vain
i felt so frightened and i felt alone
pain of loneliness diffused in to bones
all of a sudden a thought warmth my brain
as a cup of coffee in acute strain
i closed my eyes and said "Oh Allah kareem"
shower your blessings indeed you are Raheem
and what i saw when i opened my eyes
Believe!! there was a rainbow in blue skies
everything was shinning and looking bright
is it really me who was shivering with fright?
Yes! its only ALLAH who gives us peace
with every hardship there is an ease...!!



No comments: